- Quantities of ten or more (score & parts, mixed titles ok) with Purchase Order, billed at wholesale rate, Net 30 days. For wholesale rate, for smaller quantities or other terms, inquire at email address below.
- Special orders may be drop shipped to your customers on request.
Schools, Libraries, Universities (Faculty & Students)
- All academic orders will receive a 10% discount and free shipping within the United States. Discounts on international orders may be negotiated based on currency exchange rate.
- All music ordered in conjunction with a residency or clinic presentation by James Scott Balentine will be supplied gratis for the event, and may be purchased at a 50% discount following the residency, or returned to Guildhian Music within 30 days.
Professional Performing Organizations and Musicians
- Scores for perusal and performance consideration in PDF format may be downloaded from this site free of charge, with the proviso that you may not sell any of this music in any form, physical or electronic.
- Performance materials - scores and/or parts - may be purchased at a 10% discount with free shipping, or may be supplied via email in pdf format under certain conditions, upon request. Inquire at the email address below for further information.
- Performances of the music of James Scott Balentine are licensed through ASCAP; we would appreciate having notice of all public performances, and a copy of the program emailed to the address below for reporting purposes to ASCAP.
- Most of the Music by James Scott Balentine is available through Pender's Music, Denton and Dallas (TX), and Oklahoma City (OK), and other retailers of print music.
- Compact discs and individual downloads of the music of James Scott Balentine are available through many online outlets and retail music stores, as well as through Guildhian Music directly. Please inquire about price and availability at the email address below.
- Residencies, clinics, seminars and lecture presentations by James Scott Balentine are available on a limited basis throughout the year. For information on fees, scheduling, and sponsorship by Guildhian Music, contact James Scott Balentine at:
You may also contact Guildhian Music via USPS at:
23860 Iron Horse
San Antonio, TX 78255